There are 3 Archive links to choose from:
Website Archives 1998 - 2005 (Posted at http://www.dphhs.state.mt.us/) Alternate Website Archive Link 1998-2005
Website Archives 2006-2016 (Posted at medicaidprovider.hhs.mt.gov/index.shtml) Alternate Website Archive Link 2006-2016
Website Archives 2016 - Present (Posted at medicaidprovider.mt.gov) Alternate Website Archive Link 2016 - Present
There are 3 ways to search for a page or document:
If you remember approximately when and where you saw a document on the provider website:
- Choose one of the links above as appropriate for the time period you are searching for..
- Each archive link will bring you to a calendar. The calendar reflects the years the site was archived. The dates in blue are the dates in that year the site was archived and are live links.
- If you are familiar with the document and the approximate year you are looking for, click on a date in the archive and follow the links to the page. For example, if you wish to look at the July 2006 Fee Schedule for Physicians and you remember seeing it in 2016, click on one of the links for the 2016-present archive, Choose “Provider Type”, agree to the disclaimer, choose “Physician” then “Physician Fee Schedules” then “July 2006 Fee Schedule”. NOTE: The search button that is housed within the webpage does not function in the archive.
If you know the URL the document was linked to:
- If you know the URL that the document was once connected to, you can put the URL into the search box at at https://www.archive-it.org/collections/499.
- In the main search box, enter the URL. For example if you are looking for the 2002 Physician Fee Schedule and you know the link was http://medicaidprovider.mt.gov/Portals/68/docs/feeschedules/2006-2009/prov27jan06.pdf, enter the link in the search box at https://www.archive-it.org/collections/499.
If you are searching for a page or document and you do not have much information about when it was published or the name of the document:
If you are not familiar with the website or do know where or what years the was on the Provider Website, you can do a keyword search at https://www.archive-it.org/collections/499 . These are some techniques to make your search most efficient.
- Always use the advanced search option on the left side of the search page.
- The last box in the site search says “Host Name” Enter one of the following URLs in the box: http://www.dphhs.state.mt.us/ documents and pages (1998-2005), or medicaidprovider.hhs.mt.gov/index.shtml (documents and pages 2006-2016), or http://www.medicaidprovider.mt.gov (documents and pages 2016-present). You may need to enter each of them separately if you do not know the years the site was housed at that URL. The site search covers all of mt.gov and if you do not use the URL you will return results from all State of Montana government websites.
- Complete the remaining boxes in the search as applicable. As in any keyword search, using specific, unique terms yields fewer results. Conversely, broad keyword terms yield more search results to sift through. If too many results are returned or the words you entered are scattered throughout the returned search results, use quotation marks (“) before and after the search term.